Botanical Name : Strychnospotatorum
English Name : Clearing Nut
Tamil Name : தேற்றான்கொட்டை / ThetranKottai
Hindi Name : समाशोधन अखरोट , निर्मली / samaashodhanakharot, Nirmali
Malayalam Name : റ്റെട്ടാംപാറൽ / Tettamparal
Telugu Name : చిల్లగింజ / Chillachettu
The clearing nuts of India are the product of a tree which is described as larger than that of the nux vomica. It is without thorns or tendrils; leaves very shortly petiole, elliptic, acute, glabrous, membranaceous, five- and almost Penni nerved; corymbs axillary, opposite, shorter than the leaf;
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out on our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as it is been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your doctor before use.
Internal Benefits of ThetranKottai
- The powder of Thethankottai seeds is given in a dose of 3-4 g to treat indigestion and diarrhea.
- The decoction of the seeds is given in a dose of 40-50 ml to treat renal calculi and difficulty in micturition.
- The decoction of the seeds of Thethankottai with Curcuma longa (Haridra) helps in reducing and controlling the blood sugar level.
- The decoction of the seed Thethankottai is useful to treat cases of poisoning.
- The powder of the seed with honey or the decoction of the seed is consumed in a dose of 40-0 ml to treat jaundice, rhinitis, and swelling due to anaemia.
External Benefits of ThetranKottai
- Natural water purifier
- External wound
- Eye care
- Skin care
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ATRRV034
- Weight: 50.00g