Botanical Name : CarumBullbochasRanum Koch
English Name : Black Caraway
Tamil Name : கருஞ்சீரகம் / Karunjeeragam
Hindi Name : कलौंजी, कलोंजी / Kalaunji, Kalonji
Malayalam Name : പെരിഞ്ജീരകം / Karinjirakam
Telugu Name : / నల్లజీలకర్ర, / SeemsopuGinjalu
Black-caraway also known as nigella or kalonji, often called black cumin is an annual flowering plant in the family Ranunculaceae, native to south and southwest Asia.Nigella sativa grows to 20–30 cm tall, with finely divided, linear leaves. The flowers are delicate, and usually colored pale blue and white, with five to ten petals. The black caraway fruit is a large and inflated capsule composed of three to seven united follicles, each containing numerous seeds which are used as spice, sometimes as a replacement for black cumin.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.
• Type 2 diabetes: Just two grams daily of black seed could result in reduced fasting blood sugar levels, along with decreased insulin resistance, and increased beta-cell function in the pancreas.
• Epilepsy: black seed to be effective at reducing the frequency of seizures in children who resisted conventional treatment. Black seed indeed has anti-convulsive properties.
• Protection Against Heart Attack Damage: An extract from black seed has been shown to possess heart-protective qualities, dampening damages associated with heart attacks and boosting overall heart health.
• Sinus problems: The seeds are effective to give you relief from the frequent occurrence of sinusitis.
• Joint pain home remedies: It is useful in relieving of joint pains, knee pains and arthritis.
• Neck pain remedy: Solve your neck pain and cervical related pains by using caraway.
• Sexual problems: Caraway seeds have effective solution to get rid of from sexual weakness.
• Caraway seeds for gynecological issues: The seeds are helpful in treating and curing of many gynecological problems such as Menstrual, Leucorrhoea, White discharge, back pain, stomach pain, etc.
External Benefits of Karunjeeragam
Black caraway for hair loss prevention: Black caraway is effective in the
treatment and prevention of hair problems. Caraway seeds for beauty and skin
care: This is one of easy home remedies to use it to make your complexion fair
as well as to glow your skin.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ATRRVO11
- Weight: 50.00g