Almonds are the edible seeds of Prunus dulcis, more commonly called the almond tree. They are native to the Middle East, but the US is now the world's largest producer.
Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile. A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of almonds contains:
Fiber: 3.5 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
Vitamin E: 37% of the RDI
Manganese: 32% of the RDI
Magnesium: 20% of the RDI
They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.
This is all from a small handful, which supplies only 161 calories and 2.5 grams of digestible carbohydrates. It is important to note that your body does not absorb 10–15% of their calories because some of the fat is inaccessible to digestive enzymes.
1. Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients.
2. Almonds Are Loaded with Antioxidants
3. Almonds Are High in Vitamin E
4. Almonds Can Assist with Blood Sugar Control
5. Magnesium Also Benefits Blood Pressure Levels
6. Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
7. Almonds Prevent Harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
8. Eating Almonds Reduces Hunger, Lowering Your Overall Calorie Intake
9. Almonds May Be Effective for Weight Loss
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ATRDF005