The Wild Ginger is one among the 80 members of Zingiberaceae family of plants. The Perennial Foliage dies down in late autumn and the rhizomes remain dormant in winter. The inflorescence appears in early spring from the base of the rhizomes. During summer monsoon season and the immediately following weeks. The plant grows fast and vigorously.
Botanical Name: Curcuma aromatica
English Name: Wild Turmeric.
Tamil Name: கஸ்தூரி மஞ்சள் / Kasturi Manjal, Kasthuri Manjal.
Hindi Name: जंगल% ह'द% / Jangli Haldi.
Malayalam Name : കസ്തൂരി മഞ്ഞൾ, കാട്ടുമഞ്ഞൾ / Kasthoori Manjal, Dantmanjall.
Telugu Name: కసూ+ ,- పసుప/ / Kasthuri Pasupa.
About Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric): -
The Wild Ginger is one among the 80 members of Zingiberaceae family of plants. The perennial foliage dies down in late autumn and the rhizomes remain dormant in winter. The stalk grows to about 20–30 centimetres tall and is crowned with enlarged coloured bracts with pink tips. Leaves often appear even after the flowers. When in full growth the plants can reach a height of about 40 cm tall. Each turmeric has their own uses and health benefits but when it comes to external applications, wild turmeric is the king.
Procurement & Agriculture Method: -
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.
How to consume Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) Internally: -
How to Apply Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) Externally: -
• Take half spoon of Kasthuri Manjal powder.
• Tablespoon of raw milk or yogurt (curd).
• Mix them well & apply it on your face evenly.
• Leave it on for 20 minutes & Wash it with warm water.
• You may apply this face mask every week for best results.
Internal Benefits of Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric): -
External Benefits of Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric): -
• Real Skin Whitening: Kasthuri Manjal is a spice that can give you real skin whitening, unlike the other cosmetic products, which accompany tons of side effects, this has no side effects. • Acne / Scar Treatment: Kasthuri Manjal is very effective in acne and scar treatment.
• Kasthuri Manjal is also beneficial in facial hair removal, though it needs to be used for long time to see this effect.
• Prevent Skin Infections and Diseases: Kasthuri Manjal has some great anti-bacterial properties, which helps you keep skin infections & diseases away and using Kasthuri Manjal bath powder is the best way for the same.
• Kasthuri Manjal for Babies: When the women get pregnant in our place, we start preparing nalangu powder/ nalangu maavu/ bath powder. It is a powder made with Kasthuri Manjal and other herbs that keep the babies skin blemish free. We don't use Kasthuri Manjal for boy babies, we only use it for girl babies as it reduces the hair growth on their skin.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Chooranam
- Weight: 50.00g