Indigofera tinctoria, also called true indigo. Avuri illai/Indigo Powder makes for all-natural dye that comes with wonderful advantages to its credit and select this Organic Indigo Powder to naturally. Today most dye is synthetic, whereas the Indigo improves the health of hair naturally.
Botanical Name : Indigofera tinctoria
English Name : True Indigo , Dyer 's Indigo, Black Henna
Tamil Name : அவுரி இலை / Avuri illai podi, Neelum , Nilam , Aviri , Avari,Neela Amari
Hindi Name : नीला पYट2 / Neela pattee
Malayalam Name : ലൈറ്റ, ലീല / Lita, Leela
Telugu Name : }~, }~మందు kెటm] , ఆÄAB , }ల kెటm] / Neeli, Nilimandu chettu, Aviri, Neela chettu
Avuri illai ( True Indigo / Dyer Indigo ):-
Indigofera tinctoria, also called true indigo. Avuri illai/Indigo Powder It makes for all-natural dye that comes with wonderful advantages to its credit and select this Organic Indigo Powder to naturally. Today most dye is synthetic, whereas the Avuri ilai / Indigo improves thehealth of hair naturally. If you 're searching for a natural various for chemical hair dyes,then Avuri ilai / Indigo Powder may be a nice selection. Indigo powder has wonderful hair advantages and is got by powdering the leaves of indigo whose botanic name is indigofera tinctoria. The leaves produce blue dye and once applied as a dye when using henna, provides dark black color.
Indigo Powder for Premature Greying of The Hair: -
Indigo leaf is a tremendous home remedy for treating premature greying of the hair. Regular use of hair tonic made with indigo leaves can reverse and stop greying of the hair greatly.
Indigo Powder for Hair Growth: -
Indigofera Tinctoria (Avuri) leaf hair oil created with the leaves are superb for hair growth. It prevents scalp infections and stimulates new hair growth once used regularly. To stimulate hair growth, massage the oil gently within the scalp everyday frequently.
Indigo Powder for Dandruff: -
The hair oil created with indigo leaves is additionally a very smart remedy for dandruff. It reduces dandruff greatly and if used from young age, it 'll greatly stop dandruff. Indigo Powder Hair Dye: One main hair advantage of indigo is that it acts as a natural hair colouring. In my personal opinion, it’s one among natures gift considering the side effects of chemical hair dyes that vary from enhanced sensitivity to sun to skin allergies.
Indigo Powder For Dry Hair:
Avuri ilai / Indigo hair oil is one among the most effective conditioners that softens your hair extremely very well. If you 're affected by dry brittle hair, i would recommend using Avuri ilai / Indigo hair oil frequently. within few days of normal use, you may realize your hair sleek and soft.
Indigo Leaf Hair Oil: -
These 3 herbs additionally form the bottom for the famous Avuri ilai / Indigo Oil that is extremely common for treating premature greying of the hair. Avuri ilai / Indigo oil additionally contains extra ingredients like buffalo milk, cow’s milk and coconut milk. For making indigo oil, indigo leaves, amla and bhringraj are cooked together in a pan until the water evaporates and the sizzling sound stops.
How to Consume Avuri illai (True Indigo / Dyer 's Indigo) Internally: -
Morning – Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Avuri illai ( True Indigo / Dyer 's Indigo ) Externally:-
• Indigofera tinctoria for hair: Paste of leaves is applied on hair , 20 minutes before bath, to relieve grey hairs and to promote hair growth – trichogenous
• External application: Leaf paste is applied externally to heal wound quickly.
• Use in rabies:
The leaf paste is applied over the dog bite site
Internal Benefits of Avuri illai ( True Indigo / Dyer 's Indigo ):-
• Digestive system:- It relieves constipation, useful in rheumatoid arthritis, ascites, splenomegaly, liver disorders. It is a very good liver tonic.
• Respiratory system: Because it balances Kapha and Vata Dosha, it is useful in cough, cold, bronchitis, rhinitis, asthma. Leaves, root and stem are expectorant.
• Musculo-skeletal system: Useful in gout, rheumatoid arthritis, osteo-arthritis. Relieves pain and inflammation of joints, improves flexibility.
External Benefits of Avuri illai (True Indigo / Dyer 's Indigo): -
• Hair care: Used to relieve grey hairs and to promote hair growth – trichogenous. The dry powder doesn't turn blue since it is from dry extracts of plant and free from colouring agents.
• Insect bites and skin disorders: Leaf paste is applied externally to heal wound quickly, also useful in case of insect bites and skin disorders with itching. It is also used in treating scorpion bite.
• Use in rabies: The leaf paste is applied over the dog bite site.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Chooranam
- Weight: 50.00g